Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My First Request!

So lately I've been fiddling around  with the poorly designed EA homes that came with Generations.  And I found a really nice one that I liked. It's a two story home with a detached garage, and there is a small living area above the garage. I re-did it for my my family from the Ebony & Ivory Challenge as it was the biggest house with the best layout for a family of 7. However I ended up loosing  the game save and now I have to start over. But here are the pics of what it looked like. Some one asked it I would put it up on the forums! I was so giddy but I am also nervous about how it will be receive since not everyone wants CC. But I will be working on it and uploading it for that person....so excited right now. Well there is a lot of work to be done, I will try and update you guys on the progress







4 comments:

lotlot80 said...

I like this idea. I was thinking about doing something like this myself.

~Octojenn~ said...

Its a lot of work but very rewarding I think :)

Marlaina1994 said...

I found your blog topic on the forum. Thanks for starting it. Is the wedding for Ebony and Ivory this Saturday or am I late? I started mine last week and I'll continue to update. Would love for you to join.

Http://marlaina1994sblogspot.weebly.com

~Octojenn~ said...

The wedding was last week...I just haven't posted the pics on here yet. They are up on the forums in the pic thread section of that challenge. I will post pics here in a bit :)