Monday, April 25, 2011

TS3 Forums

My god! Could the forums be anymore whiny? Everytime I get on the forums there are a  handful of post about generations being either terrible or amazing. SHEESH! I mean I am personally excited about it, since I play two challenges that are heavily family oriented. But why does everyone have to rag on/get overly excited about a game that isn't even out yet? Every "little detail" that has been put out about the game in various previews sound very appealing to me. Yet I understand that not every simmer is very focused on the family aspect of the game. Just though I would vent that since I can't really do it on the forums.....Any way. Thoughts? Comments? Let it all out :-)

6 comments:

Simmer Sammie said...

hehe! I agree with you Jenn, when I read your title I though you were going to be taking about something else. I couldn't agree with you more though, theres too much negativity. Actually I've been throughly scared away from the GD thread completely, I stick my head in every once in awhile for various reasons, but I usually avoid it. I'm thankful I found a community like the gifting forum to hang out in. I'm also looking forward to generations, and I'm not even all that family orientated. I'm just excited for a new EP, it would have to be pretty bad for me not to get excited over it!

I actually thought this was going to be a "rant" (I use that word lightly) about the crazy amount of wishlist threads on the gifting forum today. I know that drove a lot of people crazy, but it seems like it's gotten better now. Anyway when there's a lot of negativity going on remember there are a lot of wonderful positive people around too! *hugs*

Simmer Sammie said...

woah! thats big. I know I'm the one that encouraged you to go a little bigger, but my comment I just posted looks a little ridiculous lol! I wonder if there is a happy medium anywhere...

octojenn said...

Lol about the font....I changed it again. My husband said the same thing too

Heckstress17 said...

Ah, I know what you mean. I'm excited for Generation's, as I said on one of the challenges, I'm hoping it'll get me excited about playing again. I'm not thrilled it doesn't include weather but I'm not whining about it either. Soooo many people on the forums just whine and complain and like you said the game isn't even out yet! Maybe I need to check out the peace and quiet of the gifting section of the forums lol. I'm getting tired of the bickering and what seems like intentional fight starting.

octojenn said...

See that's the thing I don't really go to any particular thread index. I just click the recent topics link. I guess I will be sticking to my bookmarks lol

Heckstress17 said...

Oh lol I didn't realize there was a recent topics link... I just go to my bookmarks and head to the General Discussion.